Are you ready to vote?
- Visit https://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/ to:
- Check your voter registration status
- Find your polling place
- Check your absentee ballot application and ballot status
- View your sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Find your early voting locations
- Find your elected officials
- Apply for an absentee ballot
Find Your Precinct
Would you like to vote by mail?
- A voter who requests an absentee ballot by mail is not required to provide a reason why he or she is voting absentee.
- Request an absentee ballot or download a printable absentee ballot application from the Secretary of State’s website.
- Absentee ballot requests can be made 11 weeks prior to an election.
Need to register to vote or change your address?
- Download a voter registration application on the Secretary of State’s website here.
- To register to vote in Georgia, you must be a citizen of the United States; a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you wish to vote; and at least 17 ½ years of age.
- To register, you must fill out and submit a voter registration application on the MVP page.
- You may also obtain voter registration forms from your county board of registrars’ office.
- Voters can also register through the Department of Driver Services when renewing or applying for driver’s license or ID.
Would you like to host a Voter Registration Drive?
To host a voter registration drive in your area, contact Tracy Glowacki, Vice chair of Community and Voter Outreach.
- Ward 1
- Ward 5
- Post 3
- Post 4
- Post 5
- Lieutenant Governor
- Secretary of State
- Superintendent of Schools
- Agriculture Commissioner
- Labor Commissioner
- Insurance Commissioner
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives, District 14
- Georgia Senate District 30
- Georgia Senate District 31
- Georgia House District 17
- Georgia House District 19
- Georgia House District 66
- Georgia House District 67
- Paulding County Commission District 2
- Paulding County Commission District 3
- Paulding County Commission District 4
- Paulding Board of Education Post 2
- Paulding Board of Education Post 5
- Paulding Board of Education Post 6